We started in Cuenca in 2009, with only 4 children, however, our commitment to service and our avant-garde philosophy have captured the attention of many parents, today we have more than 300 students and we are an institution that grows with the challenge of exceeding all expectations by providing citizens with an exclusive and personalized education.
The Asian American School of Basic Education is a trilingual, inclusive and holistic institution that seeks an innovative education to promote the harmonious growth of students in their entire being, developing a social commitment, creative, reflective and critical thinking, which proposes a quality academic management considering the skills of the 21st century, ensuring harmony with the natural and social environment aimed at all citizens of the world.
The Asian American School of Private Basic Education will be an institution that will provide quality comprehensive academic and human education at the initial, basic and high school levels, for which it will have teachers trained in new concepts and practices. pedagogical - curricular of the XXI century, that allows to train students with a high degree of sensitivity who are distinguished by their capacity for reflection, criticism, self-regulation, creativity and initiative to face daily challenges. The institution will stand out for promoting research practices through the use of technology and laboratories, responsibility for the environment within the framework of planetary ethics.
- Girls, boys and young people are at the center of our inter-learning proposal, all actions are aimed at a quality and warm education.
- We train citizens of the world with autonomy, self-regulation, capable of solving situations of daily life.
- We promote an education based on multicultural coexistence, citizen awareness and social responsibility.
- We have the support of parents who actively and responsibly participate in the educational proposal.
- We attend to the needs and individualities of each of our students, guaranteeing a harmonious relationship with the environment.
- We develop a planetary ethic creating an environment of solidarity and respect for nature.
We train citizens of the world as safe, independent and objective people, feeling emotionally stable, considering their inclinations and preferences. Our students are appreciated, respected, valued, and listened to in an atmosphere of democracy and opportunity; taking into account their abilities and strengths that will be manifested by the dominant Intelligence; therefore the school will translate into that space preferred by our students; being the active protagonists of their learning.
Insurance and self-employed
Active protagonists of your learning
Capable with skills and strengths
Valued: heard in a democratic and opportunity environment
Emotionally stable: appreciated and respected
With skills to solve challenges, frutrations and fears
The Asian American School teacher is a true teacher, with a great vocation for service, human warmth and a very professional job. Generator of trust and appreciation, open to dialogue, critical and reflective; willing to work and build as a team, responsible and respectful with himself, the environment and with others.
He/She is committed to institutional philosophy, a deep researcher who is in permanent study, change and training to guide his/her actions according to the world context. Is a respectful and caring facilitator and counselor who considers the efforts of each of his/her students.
Human kindness and warmth
Continuing education and training
Authenticity and cohesion
Honesty and truth
Efficiency and effectiveness in management
In this section we make available the agreements for the creation of the different levels of our institution.
- Agreement - Initial level
- Agreement - Preparatory level
- Agreement - Basic Level 2
- Agreement - Level 3 of Basic
- Agreement - Basic Level 4
- Agreement - Level 5 of Basic
- Agreement - Basic Level 6
- Agreement - Basic 7th Level
- Agreement - Level 8 basic
- Agreement - Level 9 basic
- Agreement - Level 10 Basic
- Agreement - Level 1st High School
Spaces for learning where light and color are privileged, based on Asian culture, we seek to create environments that embrace tranquility and encourage creativity. Our furniture is specifically designed to guarantee safety, comfort and effectiveness in education.
We have open areas for work abroad and the presence of information technologies to support dynamic and participatory learning in which our students, parents and educational community interact, guaranteeing the free action of our students in all facilities and resources of the Institution.
Spaces and fun
They are places and spaces with meaning specifically built and implemented to generate in our students significant experiences of coexistence, relaxation, participation and enjoyment.